SMOKED LOIN CARPACCIO JC MACKINTOSH with ROASTED AUBERGINE
Smoked Loin Carpaccio JC Mackintosh, roasted eggplant, pico de gallo and sherry vinegar hollandaise sauce.
200 gr Aubergine (roasted)
30 g red tomatoes
10 gr red onions (clean)
1 g fresh coriander
c/s fine salt to taste
c/s Tabasco to taste
5 gr Limes (squeeze)
30 gr JC Mackintosh Smoked Tuna Loin Carpaccio
1 gr Micromezclum
c/w ground black pepper
10 gr Arbequina olive oil
3 g pine nuts
20g hollandaise sauce
1. Make a mincemeat with the tomato, red onion, coriander and dress with oil, lime, Tabasco and salt.
2. Cook the aubergine over a flame until tender and set aside.
3. Once the aubergine is cold, wash it carefully so as not to break it and get rid of all the skin.
4. Cut it into slices with the desired thickness and place a sheet of JC Mackintosh Smoked Tuna Loin Carpaccio between each aubergine.
5. Dress the top with the mincemeat and bathe with the hollandaise sauce.
6. Salt and pepper to taste and add some aromatic herb shoots.