Smoked Tuna Belly Mackintosh Salad
Tomato salad, burrata straciatela, JC Mackintosh smoked tuna belly and Marcona almond vinaigrette
100 gr red tomatoes
30 gr Smoked Tuna Belly JC Mackintosh
20 gr Burrata in foglia
70 gr Arbequina olive oil
5 gr Sherry Vinegar
10 gr Vinegar of Modena
8 gr raw almond
c/s flake salt
0.5 gr Micromezclum
1. Peel the tomatoes and cut them into pretty segments.
2. Put on the plate and cover it with the Jc Makintosh smoked belly.
3. Add the olive oil, the vinegars and the previously fried Marcona almonds cut into julienne strips.
4. We cut small pieces of burrata and distribute it near the tomatoes.
5. Season with salt and pepper and finish with a variety of micro herbs.